Join us for an exhilarating evening of fashion innovation and thought-provoking discourse at the Thomas Jefferson University Fashion Design Department’s “Fashion Face-Off” Panel Discussion Event, a featured event at this year’s Design Philadelphia. Get ready to dive deep into the future of fashion on October 5, 2023, from 6 PM to 8 PM at the Center for Architecture & Design (1218 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 191007).
Panel 1: Sustainability, Environment, Ethics: The Psychology of Consumer Habits
Discover the intricate relationship between consumer behavior and the fashion industry’s impact on our planet. Our expert panelists will delve into the psychology of consumer habits and explore how sustainable fashion choices can lead to a brighter, eco-conscious future.
Panel 2: AI Takeover in Fashion Design
Are robots and algorithms set to take over the world of fashion design? Explore the fascinating intersection of artificial intelligence and creativity in the fashion industry. Hear from pioneers who are shaping the future of fashion through AI-driven design and innovation.
- Madison Chamberlain- TJU Fashion Design Class of 2017; Owner, Founder, & Designer at Madison Chamberlain
- James Gaillard- Fashion, Lifestyle, and Trends Director at QVC
- Jill Hamilton- Thomas Jefferson University Fashion Design Adjunct Faculty
- Wei Peng- Associate Manager for 3D Technical Design & Innovation at URBN
- Kalista Safer- TJU MS International Fashion Design Management Class of 2022; Merchandising Assistant at Terrain
- Eleanor Turner- Founder of The Big Favorite; Co-founder of Argent
This event promises an enriching blend of insights, expert opinions, and engaging discussions, all within the captivating backdrop of Philadelphia’s Center for Architecture & Design.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this enlightening dialogue! Whether you’re a fashion enthusiast, industry professional, or simply curious about the future of fashion, “Fashion Face-Off” is an event you won’t want to miss.
Get your tickets now and be a part of the fashion conversation of tomorrow. The event is free and open to the public. Secure your spot, and let’s redefine fashion together!